:: The 2015 Grammy Awards in association with
Available exclusively to radio stations worldwide from
The 60th Annual Awards will take place in New York on 28th January 2018
Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast network of the GRAMMY Awards and has the honour of bringing the excitement to you and your radio station!
Over the years many International stations experienced the GRAMMYs close up. For 60 years, artists have been honouring their peers and celebrating the best that music has to offer. Madonna, U2, Paul McCartney, Rihanna, Beyonce, Adele, Moby, Prince, Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Ella Fitzgerald, Bob Dylan, Placido Domingo, Will Smith, Garth Brooks, The Beatles, Barbra Streisand and many more. The GRAMMYs have seen, heard and celebrated them all! Providing a worldwide audience with a full spectrum of musical formats, the GRAMMYs have become the premiere music awards show.
Radio stations around the world are invited to be part of this legendary event. There are a number of ways in which you can feature this event on your radio station. To remain flexible, we've put together various options to which you may pick and choose the most appropriate to you.
- On site presence during the two rehearsal days (use of ISDN facilities if required)
- Press Room Accreditation (1 per station) - direct telephone lines available
- Tickets for the Awards Ceremony (Bronze, Silver & Gold)
- Exclusive Official Grammy Posters and Nomination CD's
- Look backs and Nomination Specials (available un-hosted and in various formats)
- Musicares Person of the Year Dinner
To register your interest: mailto:email@example.com
For more information on Westwood One Programming :: press HERE